CHI-TOWN SOLDIERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHI-TOWN SOLDIERS

We are the Chi-Town Soldiers

HomeHome  CTSCTS  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOCOM CONFRONTATION = GAY FOR THIS....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!CTS! rahhelah

!CTS! rahhelah

SOCOM CONFRONTATION = GAY FOR THIS.... Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM CONFRONTATION = GAY FOR THIS....   SOCOM CONFRONTATION = GAY FOR THIS.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:26 pm

from socom.com website

This is just a quick one.

I've mentioned before how I like the little things in games. We were doing some play-testing around the SOCOM.com offices (we were working, I swear) when I noticed something kind of cool. We realized earlier that you can go from sprinting to shooting pretty quickly now, though you still can't do both at the same time.

Beyond that, though, if you stop pressing the left stick and R2 at the same time while sprinting, your guy will do a short animation of a skid to a stop. He doesn't go far, since it's just a tiny little animation, but it's really cool to see. As he stops, the gun comes up, too, so that he's always ready.

It's tiny, but it's neat

CANT SHOOT WHILE UR RUNNING SOUNDS KINDA GAY IF U ASK ME.... ITS LIKE THEY HAVE CHANGED THIS GAME COMPLETELY LOOKS LIKE ITS A MIX BETWEEN cod4 and rainbow six WHICH = GAY... IDK IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT TOO MUCH KEEP READING SHIT THAT ISNT CATCHING MY EYE IF U KNO WHAT I MEAN
Back to top Go down
http://chitownsoldiers.net

SOCOM CONFRONTATION = GAY FOR THIS....
Page 1 of 1