CHI-TOWN SOLDIERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CHI-TOWN SOLDIERS

We are the Chi-Town Soldiers

HomeHome  CTSCTS  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats up CTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MR.CLEAN..

MR.CLEAN..

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Whats up CTS? long time no see hope everyone is doin well and ill be seein you around
Back to top Go down
[CTS] Sc00TRBomB
MEMBERS
MEMBERS
[CTS] Sc00TRBomB

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

WHATS UP CLEAN WE'RE DOIN GREAT THANX FOR SIGNING UP ON THE FORUMS AND DO YOU EVEN PLAY SOCOM ANYMORE???? LOL
Back to top Go down
MR.CLEAN..

MR.CLEAN..

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 am

well bud its been along time since i have played socom the ps2/3 both have been collecting dust. i have plans to fire it up soon cheers
Back to top Go down
[CTS] WEED-NAZI
Admin
Admin
[CTS] WEED-NAZI

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:28 am

thanks for signing up hope to see alot of you
Back to top Go down
https://cts-socom.forumotion.net
ghosst

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: sup   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 pm

What's happenin Mr. Clean, I'm sure you remember me. Hope to see you on socom, I should be on myself within about 2 weeks, still got to get back to the US this sunday haha, later bro.
Back to top Go down
MR.CLEAN..

MR.CLEAN..

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 pm

ya whats up ghost hope to see you online soon i made my truiphint return yesterday to socom good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghosst

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: yep   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 am

Hell yeah baby, I need to come back, I just need to get back to the US which will be this sunday and then I need to start a job so I can get the money to get my playstation. Which I am working very hard for, shouldn't take too long, but I want you guys to e-mail me your numbers if you can to dark_razial@hotmail.com or add me to yahoo messenger at dark_razial_1@yahoo.com ok? That way when I do start I can call you guys to get the clan tags and invites. Also, try to get me RIPS number by today or tomarrow, I want to call him when I arrive in O-Hare, I might stop by his house, e-mail me, talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats up  CTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up CTS   Whats up  CTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up CTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHI-TOWN SOLDIERS :: GUESTS/MEMBERS :: GENERAL TALK-
Jump to: